FAQs - Lash Lift
What is a Lash Lift?
A lash lift is a perm and tint for your natural eyelashes. Unlike eyelash extensions (that involve applying mink lashes to your natural lashes using lash glue), a lash lift works with your natural lashes by curling, shaping and tinting them to make them appear fuller, darker and more prominent.
What makes a good Lash Lift?
(1) A quality perm and tint solution that does not contain excessive chemicals - ensuring your natural lashes are kept in tip-top condition.
(2) Evenly spaced lashes
(3) An even curl (i.e. not overcurled)
For more details, read our primer on what to look out for in your Lash Lift.
What factors affect the results of your Lash Lift?
(1) The environment in which your Lash Lift takes place - ensure the air-conditioner is switched on and the area kept cool. This ensures that our solutions are able to work their magic without being affected by heat and humidity.
(2) Touching water within 24 hours post-service - wash around your eyes with care in the 24 hours post-service to ensure your Lash Lift lasts.
(3) Maintenance - brush your lashes regularly.