- Regular price
- 720 SGD
- Regular price
- Sale price
- 720 SGD
- Unit price
120 minutes | Bridal Makeup + Personal Styling
It's your day to shine, and your aisle to own. Let our talented Beauty Consultants work their magic with bridal braids, up-dos and that "no-makeup" makeup look - for you and your Bridal Party on your special day.
- Trial Make-Up Session for the Bride
- Actual Day Bridal Makeup
- Actual Day Personal Styling for the Bridal Party
- Once we receive your booking, you will receive a link to a form to send through photo references that will help us prepare for your session prior to the actual day. If you have style preferences or questions, please feel free to send them through as well!
If you are unable to find a suitable timeslot, please get in touch HERE and we'll do everything we can to help you out :)
If you would like to book in for an appointment that starts before 7am please get in touch HERE to inquire on availability. The following early morning surcharges apply
- 50 SGD / pax (6am-7am)
- 80 SGD / pax (5am-6am)
Once we receive your booking, you will receive a link to a form to send through photo references that will help us prepare for your session prior to the actual day. If you have style preferences or questions, please feel free to send them through as well!
2. Trial Makeup Consult (only applicable for makeup packages with the "Trial" option)
She first walks you through her portfolio of styles and looks. With careful consideration of your preferences and features, she gets to work, refining her art with your input along the way. This trial session allows you to ease into a comfortable look for your big day.
3. Bridal Makeup
On the day, she works her magic. Accentuating your natural beauty with a specially curated makeup look and an extra touch of stardust.
Alongside, she'd get your bridal squad looking sleek and ready-to-go.
4. Finishing Touches
She won't leave until her last dust of colour leaves you stunning, inside and out!
1. How do I book my Bridal Makeup trial appointment?
Once we receive your booking for your actual day, our team will be in touch for you to select a suitable date for your trial Hair + Makeup session.
2. What happens if I would like to change my Bridal Makeup Artist for my actual day?
We are happy to accommodate changes and preferences on request. Upon completion of your trial session, if you would like to select another makeup artist, our team will be happy to accommodate :) Simply get in touch HERE.
3. Do you have makeup products suitable for different skin tones?
Yes we do! Once you have booked your appointment, you will receive an email notification with a link to a form - within that form you will be able to share preferences, photo references and any other notes you may want to include for your session. This will allow our Beauty Consultant to prepare for your appointment with appropriate foundation tones and colors. In light of Covid-19, if you prefer using your own makeup products, that can also be done :) For any other queries, you can reach us HERE.
4. How do you ensure that there is no contamination across makeup appointments?
All of our Beauty Consultants have been trained to ensure that any makeup products used are first separated from the original packaging to ensure that is no contamination between clients.
- Foundation will be squeezed onto a makeup plate that is cleaned in between appointments
- Each Beauty Consultant has multiple makeup brush sets to ensure a fresh set is used on each client
- Each set is thoroughly cleaned after use
5. What should I prepare?
- Select a comfortable, quiet part of your home on a sofa or comfortable chair
- Switch on the airconditioner 15 minutes prior to your appointment
- Remove all humidifiers and dehumidifiers from the room
- Switch off all fans
Couldn't load pickup availability