- Regular price
- 105 SGD
- Regular price
- Sale price
- 105 SGD
- Unit price
60 minutes | Brow Henna
An eyebrow tint that creates depth and fullness with halal-certified henna solutions - a daily time saver if Brow Bar isn't for you. Add on a curl, a tint (think mascara that lasts) – and you're set to wake up every day with natural, fluffy lashes!
Note: the results of your Brow Henna may vary depending on your skin type.
1. Brow Prep
She first cleans and dries your natural brows to prep them for the brow henna process.
2. Brow Consult
To ensure you are 100% happy with the shape of your brows, she consults with you on a suitable brow shape, which is further refined based on your feedback and personal preferences.
3. Brow Henna
She gently applies the henna around your natural brows, using a brush to shape your brows and frame your face. Close your eyes and rest up as the brow henna works its magic.
4. Brow Reveal
Perfectly defined brows - so you're ready to slay the day, everyday.
- Henna absorption varies depending on skin type - color fades more easily on oily skin.
1. Brow Bar vs Brow Lamination vs Brow Henna - which should I pick?
- Brow Bar (Lasts: 12-24 months) A semi-permanent brow service (akin to a tattoo) that enhances your brows and frames your eyes. This eyebrow embroidery service involves techniques such as dotting or pixelization and microblading to fill in your eyebrows to achieve the desired brow shape and style.
- Brow Lamination (Lasts: 3-4 weeks) A non-invasive, temporary eyebrow lift that straightens and tints your natural brows to fill in gaps and frame your face.
- Brow Henna (Lasts: 10-14 days) A non-invasive, temporary eyebrow tint using halal-certified henna solutions to naturally stain your skin and fill in your natural brows. Similar effect to Brow Bar (but lasts only 2 weeks).
2. Are your solutions halal-cerfied?
Yes, we utilize henna solutions that are known for their lasting nature and halal certification.
3. What are your solutions made of?
Containing natural plant-based dyes, these natural solutions will give your natural brows a lift without strong and harmful chemicals.
4. What should I prepare?
- Select a comfortable, quiet part of your home on a sofa or comfortable chair
- Switch on the airconditioner 15 minutes prior to your appointment
- Remove all humidifiers and dehumidifiers from the room
- Switch off all fans
Couldn't load pickup availability
Sylvia was so friendly and considerate!! 🥰🥰 just a little feedback! Was expecting brow henna comes with eyebrow plucking as well so that the brows can look cleaner without strays 😍
Regardless, still loving TFR service and experience. It is very relaxing and comforting 😍
Quality and reliable beauty services .
Consultant was early and friendly. Definitely a relaxing treat at home and convenient :)
Punctual and work was precise