- Regular price
- 120 SGD
- Regular price
- Sale price
- 120 SGD
- Unit price
90 minutes | Groom Styling + Hair
It's your day to shine, and your aisle to own. Let our talented Beauty Consultants work their magic for your special day.
- Actual Day Hairstyling + Light Makeup
Once we receive your booking, you will receive a link to a form to send through photo references that will help us prepare for your session prior to the actual day. If you have style preferences or questions, please feel free to send them through as well!
In line with the Singapore Government's Covid-19 measures, makeup services are only available for vaccinated individuals at this time. Upon booking in, you will receive a declaration form to upload a screenshot of your vaccination status - our friendly Beauty Consultants will also verify this on-site on the day of your appointment. We seek your understanding as we continue to navigate this new normal with you!
If you are unable to find a suitable timeslot, please get in touch HERE and we'll do everything we can to help you out :)
If you would like to book in for an appointment that starts before 7am please get in touch HERE to inquire on availability. The following early morning surcharges apply
- 50 SGD / pax (6am-7am)
- 80 SGD / pax (5am-6am)
1. Pre-Makeup Consult
With careful consideration of your preferences and features, she gets to work, refining her art with your input along the way.
2. Groom Makeup & Hair
On the day, she works her magic. Simple, natural strokes to achieve a sleek hairstyle and minimal make-up.
Reach for blotting sheets and your favourite facial mist to keep your makeup flawless
1. Do you have makeup products suitable for different skin tones?
Yes we do! Once you have booked your appointment, you will receive an email notification with a link to a form - within that form you will be able to share preferences, photo references and any other notes you may want to include for your session. This will allow our Beauty Consultant to prepare for your appointment with appropriate foundation tones and colors. In light of Covid-19, if you prefer using your own makeup products, that can also be done :) For any other queries, you can reach us HERE
2. How do you ensure that there is no contamination across makeup appointments?
All of our Beauty Consultants have been trained to ensure that any makeup products used are first separated from the original packaging to ensure that is no contamination between clients.
- Foundation will be squeezed onto a makeup plate that is cleaned in between appointments
- Each Beauty Consultant has multiple makeup brush sets to ensure a fresh set is used on each client
- Each set is thoroughly cleaned after use
3. What should I prepare?
- Your proof of vaccination on your Trace Together App
- Select a comfortable, quiet part of your home on a sofa or comfortable chair
- Switch on the airconditioner 15 minutes prior to your appointment
- Remove all humidifiers and dehumidifiers from the room
- Switch off all fans
Couldn't load pickup availability