Our signature reset, an indulgent nail spa experience powered by VOESH NY - with two experienced nail technicians at your doorstep, to complete your mani-pedi in half the time. Select from refreshing mint or delicious raspberry - soak, scrub and mask your way to a time of quiet, all from the comfort of home.
- Please take note of the daily visitor restrictions.
- If you are a male client, please select the option with the tag "Male" - there is a small additional charge for males as our manicurists work hard on their pedicure!
- If you have existing gel color on your nails, please select an option with soak-off - this allows us to better manage the time allocated to your appointment
- To add-on nail art or extensions, please add Nail Add-Ons to cart.
WHAT IS IT?
Nails on-demand - a housecall nail session for perfect nails with your polish of choice for a glossy finish that lasts, all from the comfort of home.
Add-on nail art or preferred detailing for total creative control (coming soon). Do note that minimal designs are covered for nail art - stripes, dots, half moon. For more complex designs, please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a quote before booking an appointment.
HOW IT WORKS
1. Nail Polish Removal
She cleans your nails with polish remover or a gel soak-off for a clean canvas to work her magic.
2. Nail Cleaning
She cleans and trims your cuticles using clean, sanitized equipment. This is followed by nail shaping and filing taking cues from you to enhance your natural nail shape.
3. Nail Spa
She soaks your feet in a soothing spa soak, followed by a thorough scrub and a cleansing mask on your arms and legs, allowing it time to soften and moisturize the skin.
4. Nail Polish
To even out imperfections, she first applies a strengthening base coat. She then carefully applies your color of choice, followed by a clear top coat to seal and protect the polish.
HOW LONG DOES IT LAST?
1-2 weeks for classic and 3-4 weeks for gel.
To prolong your nail work, please:
- Carry heavy items
- Use your nails to open sharp items
- Moisturize your cuticles regularly with a soft cuticle oil
Hygiene and cleanliness is a number one priority - tools are sanitized just before use, with single-use toe-separators, files and buffers.
Spa Comfort at Home
Nails at home - kick back in your PJs and enjoy the Nail Oasis experience from the comfort of home.